Slideshow

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Onward and Upward

Most of you probably already know that Johnny, Ashley, and JJ are moving up to Oregon. I'm kind of sad about it all, but I know that is will be a good experience for them. It will be hard not seeing them every few days. Johnny works for Fidelity Investments and had a great opportunity to work up in Oregon. He seems pretty happy about it and we are very proud of him. He totally deserves everything that he has been blessed with.



Today at church I saw JJ. It just kills me when little kids reach out for you. Anyways, Katherine was holding him and when he saw me he reached out. I was about to snatch him away from Grandma Kitty and moved in closer. JJ then took his hand made a little fist and hit me in the chest. He laughed as I feigned serious injury and stumbled backwards. I approached again and again he let me have it. With a big smile on his face...he watched Grandpa stumble around like a fool. I love my grandson and will miss him.

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

We will miss you guys. This means I'm going to be the one to get socked all the time. What am I going to do!! You might need to make special trips up to take a few hits for us.

cathol said...

oh, that makes me so sad to read, I will miss those guys too.

Julie said...

You are such a great grandpa! Oooh that sounds so weird to say!! But nonetheless you are!