Slideshow

Monday, June 30, 2008

Lots of things

OK...so it's been a while since I've updated my blog and a lot has happened.

First: We moved! We'd been trying to sell our house for a few months and finally got an offer that we accepted. It was bought by a family that lived a few houses away from ours. They had always liked it and it was a bigger and better than theirs. I'm kind of sad about leaving that house...I really liked it. The new place is a brand new construction out in Riverton. While the house is slightly bigger, the lot is significantly smaller. Previously, it would take me about 3 hours to cut the grass and take care of the yard every Saturday, but now it will only take about 15 minutes once we get the landscaping in.

Second: We are Grandparents again. Johnny and Ashley had little baby Jack! I can't wait to see him. They moved to Oregon a few months ago because Barrett and Collette were driving them crazy. :) Anyways, Jack Gerrard Clark was born on June 25th and he is healthy and strong. I'm envious of the fun and memories that Johnny and Ashley will have raising two little boys.

2 comments:

cathol said...

thanks for the update Mike on your blog. We loved your house, thanks for hanging with us last night, even though you ate all my cookies:)

Clark Family said...

Nice, I like that you think we moved because of my mom and dad. The thing is we just can't seem to get away from them. They visit all the time. J/K I don't think we were that desperate to move out of state. I'd come back if I could!!